- April 9th ~ "Beekeeping: The Least You Should Know" $10 per person
- April 10th ~ Sunday, 2 to 4pm ~ Honey Wine Workshop $50 per person
- April 16th ~ Saturday, 10 am to 2 pm ~ The Second Season Beekeeper $20 per person.
Saturday April 9th:
Want to start beekeeping? Sign up now for
"The Least You Should Know To Start Beekeeping" 2 hours - five spots
1pm to 3pm ~ in the 3rd floor classroom at WHBee Co. because not everyone thinks they need a class and there really are some things you need to know. $10. Call the shop, 603 733 7736 or stop by. Five spots so please sign up or leave a message.
- Time, Money Investment Considerations
- Hive choices for New England
- Honey Bee Breeds, Sources
- Honey Bee Health Considerations
- Education, Support Resources
- The Beekeeper's Seasonal Duties
- Northern Climate Challenges
- Products of the Hive
The Lore and Craft of Mead or Honey Wine - Mead Workshop with James of BardicBrews.net
We have a few openings for James' Honey Wine making workshop. $50 for instruction with your own equipment or purchase for $45 a 1 gallon mead making kit. Includes 3 lbs honey, your choice of Blueberry, New England Red Bamboo (yum) or Wildflower. This is a fun class and a great deal. Hold your seat now. 603-733-7736
April 16th ~ Saturday, 10 am to 2 pm
The Second Season Beekeeper $20 per person.
Workshop with 8th Season Beekeeper, Athena Contus. Reviewing your 1st year and facing your second with lessons learned. Six spots. Hold your seat now. 603-733-7736
Hope your bees are doing okay. Athena's Bees is also on FaceBook